Sunday, October 7, 2012

What a Girl Wants

Been excited the past days. Brother has been doing well and treatment has been successful in restoring his vision, at least he could see two meters away. Not bad considering the accident that burned his eyes .( I shared this story weeks ago). The angels in heaven have been helping the family plea God to restore Brother's vision.Now I could enjoy the simple things an ordinary girl enjoys- buying and window shopping!

I am a bag girl and one of my recent addiction is Cath Kidson bags! I am enjoying flowery design on bags. I love that the material used for Cath Kidson bags are so lightweight that I would not mind storing all my stuff inside my bag without worrying on my scoliosis.

floral design rocks!
An aunt just came from UK and I got these lovely Cath Kidson bags!
A laptop could fit in here. Is unfortunate that unlike Charles and Keith bags, Cath Kidson has no outlet in the Philippines.

Cath Kidson originates from UK.Catherine Isabel Audrey Kidson , famously known as Cath Kidson is a British fashion designer, businesswoman and author.She founded Cath Kidson Limited. She is known for her nostalgic floral patterns.
She opened her first shop in London's Notting Hill in 1993 selling second hand furniture and vintage fabric. She soon begun to design her own fabric and wallpaper creating signature floral print. She called her shop a"glorified junk shop."
The first Cath Kidson shop in Notting Hill
She started small but her small business flourished!She now has stores in Ireland and in Asia ( no store  in the Philippines..sad).

I love that her stores have that country feel. Having a store like Cath Kidson is one of my bucket lists and I hope to fulfill it two years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment