Tuesday, October 9, 2012

BREAKFAST

After two  days of waking up too early (4am!) to attend to business meetings, I decided to take a day off and be a feather in the wind for a day. It is sometimes good for the soul to just let the day passes by without the worries of deadlines, meetings and what have you.

After taking the small brother to school, I went to my favorite mall to take my breakfast.
from Pinoyrealty.com

I went to Mary Grace to start my day  but first I needed to find a spot where I could just relax and enjoy my meal.
love the wall bicks
Mary Grace is right in front of Starbucks and beside Cafe France. I love having my breakfast at Cafe France and read the morning papers at Starbucks while enjoying a cup of hot cappucino but today I am going all Filipino meal.
exterior of Mary Grace at ATC
I love the interior of Mary Grace. By now you know that I love anything homey, vintage and country.
counter
dining area


A hearty bangus (milkfish)meal!
yummy!
This meal goes with three dips
vinegar, tomato and shreds of mango
Morning breakfast is best shared with your loveones but it is also fun to be alone and just be accountable to your happy self once in a while.








No comments:

Post a Comment