Saturday, August 18, 2012

Fruits to Go



Time flies so fast. Everyone adapts. You have no choice,  unless you would want to be left behind.
Notice how everything seemed to evolve to survive in this century?

Let us talk about the supermarkets today. 
In the 1980s, if you want to buy fruits at the grocery store/ supermarkets, you go straight to the fruit section.
from Wikipedia- Apple Supermarket


from Wikipedia- Supermarket in China
It is fun to choose from the vast choices of fresh fruits. However, with busy moms like me, to see something like this is just awesome!
at Robinsons  Manila
Ready to eat fresh fruits 
For sure, mother would not agree with me that I would rather buy my fruits - ready to eat such as what I saw in Robinsons Manila. I like that buying fruits in stalls like this saves time.

Wait there's more!

Russian, macaroni , potato salad and a lot more!yummy..

A salad bar!
Wow! I am totally going vegetarian.
No need to peel!


No comments:

Post a Comment