Saturday, August 18, 2012

Love Seat

I have always loved chairs. My love affair with chairs started when I was young and sister and I would play house. We would cover the water container  and the big pillows at home with beautiful cloth, and presto we would have our chairs.

I do not have a favorite type of chair. For as long as I can sit comfortably and the design has a country feel to it, I am hooked. I also love vintage chairs.

At home, our chairs were brought by the husband and I never got the chance to choose the design but nevertheless, I love that the chairs at home vary.

On the right side are  two chairs inside our bedroom- a  maroon and brown combination.



chairs inside the master bedroom
This is the visitors area. This is where we welcome our guests.The  chairs are different from each other but is coordinated with  colors red, beige and brown.


Visitors Area
another chair beside the buffet/ console table
And then more chairs. A wooden round chair to complement the antique study table.

Bought the chair in S&R




Got another chair from Dimensione. This is where I sit when I put on my make up in the morning
I chose red because it is my favorite color. This chair also comes in black and apple green
There is another chair in the house that  everyone loves to sit on and just be lazy.


This La-Z Boy used to be dark avocado green, now it is pale green- obviously too much used.
Whew!I realized our house is so much filled with chairs. An indication of the many  love ones, guests, friends coming over every now and then.
Daphne chairs are available in Dimensione

But hey, I mentioned that most of the chairs were  brought by the husband. I bought two chairs so far, the round small chair, the red chair from Dimensione and I am saving too buy a DAPHNE CHAIR in the very near future! I love the design and I must own one.
love the color!
I am still thinking where to best place these chairs once I have them. Yup. I plan to buy 2 Daphne chairs, yellow and orange.

"I had three chairs in my house, one for solitude, two for friendship and three for society."-Henry David Thoreau


No comments:

Post a Comment