Saturday, August 3, 2013

Twogether

Birthdays. Anniversaries. These are non negotiable dates for me and H(Husband). No matter how busy we might be, it is a must that we spend the day together. Between the two of us, H is more romantic.
On my birthday, H brought me to our favorite destination- Tagaytay.
H wanted us to take our breakfast to Joaquins. Joaquins is a bed and breakfast destination in Tagaytay.
We have always stayed in hotels and I must say an overnight stay at Joaquins is just as nice.
JOAQUINS

outside dining

country chairs at the patio
interior dining area
crispy galungong with fried rice and egg
Staying in Joaquins is just like staying in your grandmother's home when everything is just so simple. 
I welcome the simplicity of the place. With my hectic work schedule, Joaquins allowed me to just stay still.



No comments:

Post a Comment