Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Lovely Dates

It has been a long time since I had a date with mom and pop.
My work schedule remains the same, maybe a lot fuller than ever but I need a break!
A day of just being together with my parents energizes me and refreshes my tired soul.

One Saturday, I asked my parents for a day of bonding- 
First Stop- Breakfast at Press Cafe. I am just glad that Fully Booked finally opened at Alabang Town Center. Just like their branch in Rockwell Makati, Press Cafe is just right beside the bookstore.
Mom and I - lovely wall mural
Next stop- Abe for lunch.Had a sumptous  meal.


yummy crispy tuna

ginataang gulay
3rd Stop- Coffee at Vanilla Cake-
pop at the entrance of the dainty store
I love the concept of Vanilla Cupcake. Cath Kidson wares are used.
There is so much art in the way coffee and cookies are presented
nice cup and saucer
Vanilla Cupcake is a nice place to hang out. The decor is also a feast on the eyes. Everything looks 'personalized'
Cookies that are beautifully packaged


.
cupcakes of different colors
pop having his picture taken beside a girly mural
daphne chairs !
mom and pop enjoying their coffee
Had a loving day. I was not tired at all. I am totally refreshed and already is planning for the next date.


'Love needs expression."








No comments:

Post a Comment