Wednesday, November 21, 2012

DAY DATE

I will forever be my parent's daughter, one who will always find time to call them to check if they have enough supply of medicine to last till the next payday..one who will always find time to drop by their house to simply chat and hear their stories, one who will deliberately take a day off to bring them to Tagaytay. I heard enough stories where people regretted the  time they failed to give their loveones the gift of time. I believe that it is better to learn from the mistakes of others rather than learn life lessons the hard way...
One sunny day, I took the folks to Bag of Bean in Tagaytay for a cup of coffee, what else!

love the outdoor dining area
perfect combination- cappucino and raisin bread
The day was even made more special because a group of kids sung.
red and gold - christmas color!
You could see that we were mesmerized by the beauty of the sweet innocence of the kids' voice.
i could not helped but smile while watching the children sing
My father listening intently..

The gang enjoying the time together..
Mother, Aunt Macing and Father
And then it was time for lunch. We went to Antonio's Grill. Went all Filipino cuisine.
Eggplant with egg
And yummy grilled milkfish

pinakbet
The folks together with their friend  enjoyed the date of just simply being together. I have to date my parents more often. The smiles on their faces were just priceless...

No comments:

Post a Comment