Monday, September 3, 2012

Refreshed!

The gang just came from Boracay. I will tell all about it on my next post. Meanwhile, as usual, a working mom's job to keep house and be good in a corporate world made my week quite busy as a bee. But of course, I did not allow the demands of the day take my energy away.
Dr. Bruce McEwen , author of The End of Stress As We Know it says that the most effective steps one can take are the simplest- exercise, a healthy diet, regular sleep and moderation in drinking and definitely no smoking.  Very simple things to do but only few could do all four.
\
There are so many ways to de-stress! I do the following and I get refreshed  everytime.

1) Get organized-I realized that it is when I remove all the clutter in my (home)office desk that I could think more clearly.
2) Take Time - Take Me Time
> top of my list is going to the parlor to have a new haircut!
123rf.com
Or having my nails done...
from bengloorgirlindenver.blogspot.com

Next is having a massage!


from Halifaxmassage.blogspot.com 
 Or just simply enjoying a bath...


Meeting friends for a cup of coffee
 And walking on the beach
istockphoto.com
Love watching the stars at night..
 Or just take a nap...
from illustrationsource.com
I do any of the things above and I am ready to go- all refreshed and ready to face the day's work!

No comments:

Post a Comment