Wednesday, May 9, 2012

what is this feeling?

Yes I know. I have been unfaithful in updating my entries .
My commitment ( at least to myself) was to keep this "electronic diary" updated at least every 2 days but then a couple of days ago I was so swamped with "to dos" and something came up and I just felt "what do you call that feeling" not so ready to share yet. Am I making sense here?


Don't get me wrong but I am still so grateful for everything but you know, life is all about ups and downs and it is up to you and me how to go through the winds of life.


And so here I am, on a cold windy night,I asked Husband to bring me to the nearest Coffee shop  for a cup of coffee and some..." diary updating".
Cafe Ti Amo Greenbelt
getting ready for my coffee


mac pro
I think I am back! 


"I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint."-Jeremiah 31:25

No comments:

Post a Comment