Monday, January 27, 2014

coffee and me

Coffee can be taken anywhere but when i feel that there are so many things to do for the day, i want to start the 'to do' lists by going to a hotel near my home- the Bellevue.

Hotels charm me.Hotels allow me to get the much needed respite from being a busy bee.

Bellevue is located in North Bridgeway, FIlinvest City Alabang Muntinlupa. It is just a few minutes away from home o it is very convenient to just drop by for a leisurely lunch or just laze around while taking my cup of hot cappucino.

And so since I got my day off today, I decided to drop by at Bellevue. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the corner of the hotel lobby  was transformed into a coffee shop which they named, Pastry Corner.

The Pastry Corner is a haven for those ensaymada lover. There were a variety of ensaymada flavours  to choose- malolos - with red egg, ube , cinammon and leche flan.

As always, I had my capucino and I tried the malolos ensaymada. Super yummy!
Ensaymada and cappucino, another perfect combination
The bread was soft and the cheese and salty egg were an added bonus to the haven flavoured ensaymada.
See the salted egg topping?
Since the coffee shop was a new addition to the hotel's 'to go to', had to take some more pictures.
I love the black and white wall mural
I felt so much ready to tackle the day after a date with my happy self.
Good thing the barista was gracious enough to capture 'happiness'


No comments:

Post a Comment