Friday, September 27, 2013

Heart Desires

It has been over a year since Brother in Law lost his vision. He is due for operation but his eyes is being 'prepared' for the procedure. It has been over a year too since my sister's feelings has been a roller coaster ride. My prayers have always been more for her and for the Brother. Unfortunate events seemed to happen to her life one after the other and all we could do was pray and trust God. When I talked to God,  I would always tell Him to be with my sister until a week ago, I started to pray very specifically and I am amazed that my prayers have been answered - all in 'yes' and it got me thinking ... God knows the wishes of my heart but I need to tell Him what are these  nonetheless.

How about you, how do you pray, do you tell God the desires of your heart? 
from fineartamerica.com

Philippians 4:6,7- Instead of worrying,let your requests be known to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment