Saturday, March 23, 2013

Inspiration

Opening target of Sweet Juan is April 8. Easter Sunday would be ideal but the preparation in opening a baking / coffee shop  needs so much preparation. The list of to do's is endless..
First is the signage. How do we catch the passers by try Sweet Juan? How would they know what Sweet Juan can offer?  The signage should convey what we are offering....
First proposal

2nd proposal

We have not decided yet which one is better.
Second is the counter. I have been frequenting La Petit Cheri  in Molito Alabang. I am thinking of having the same counter for the shop.
La Petit Cheri
A wider shot
La Petit Cheri
I am also considering suggesting to sister the counter of Banapple  in ATC Alabang.
Banapple in ATC-Love the chocolate / white combination of the counter
I am also looking at the magazines and checking on the google image for some inspiration. Meanwhile, let me enjoy my coffee first... 
coffee and croissant- another perfect combination


.

No comments:

Post a Comment