Tuesday, March 19, 2013

coffee, cake venture

So busy, never got the chance to sit still. Sister and I are venturing on our very first business that the two of us have been busy doing the roles of many, adding to that the role of budding entrepreneurs that I have been totally out of touch with my electronic diary:-)

Sister has been working on her kitchen experimenting with the ingredients she bought from a baking store and so from the plan to put up a spa/beauty salon ,  we are now going to venture in a cafe/ baking and confectionery shop!

I am totally excited with this venture.They say that for your business to be a success, you need to love the product or services you are selling.And if this is the gauge to ensure that a business becomes a hit, then I should be checking on the possibility of expansion!!
from tasty coffee art


For now, the two of us are busy deciding on the theme of our store. It is important to make SWEET JUAN( Yup, we already have a name)unique.
besthomeskitchen.com

We are thinking of a theme to house SWEET JUAN.When I take my coffee or bake a cake, I want a place where I can just take my own sweet time while relishing sweet memories or talk about life's blessings. The surrounding should evoke a good feeling...



"Coffee is a language in itself" -Jacky Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment