Saturday, October 13, 2012

Another Sweet Thing- J.Co Donuts

J.Co Greenbelt 3
There are certain foods that I would rather eat once in a month, some I would not mind to eat more frequently. Donuts are my least favorite food but I have been  dreaming of J Co Donuts since I first got a taste in Greenbelt 3.


Menuboard


The gang attended a mass one Sunday in Greenbelt. The Husband decided to take me and the brothers for a quick snack and I am now hooked to J.Co donuts!

J.Co Donuts originated in Indonesia and I am pretty sure this coffee shop chain will be a big hit in the Philippines.
 I like that J.Co donuts are not too sweet. I am really hoping that there will be sugar free J.Co donuts soon for those diabetics! The taste of every donut  is just like a piece of heaven...

And as always , I just need to finish my snacks of donuts with a cup of cold cappucino.


No comments:

Post a Comment