Saturday, May 19, 2012

Korean Invasion

They came without warning. All of a sudden they were practically everywhere in the country. You see them in the malls, in the universities, even on local television shows!

I am referring to the influx of Koreans in the Philippines. Koreans have invaded the Philippines and our country has welcomed them with open arms.

Just an observation though, Koreans , instead of embracing all that is Filipino has in fact introduced to us girls so many things 'Korean'.

I for one is hooked!

This is a product of Etude House and I am totally addicted to this facial cleansing foam. I have been using the Kojic soap of Dr. Ian Laurel for the past 3 years but I can settle to using this  Etude Happy Teatime Cleansing Foam anytime. 

I started using this for the past 5 days already and I noticed that immediately after washing my face in the morning, i feel so refreshed and clean and my face becomes rosy pink!  

Another Etude product I am so looking forward to try are the facial mask sheets.
Looks so yummy!
I noticed that most korean girls have fantastic skin. Mother says, good glowing skin does not happen by being lazy and I must admit I agree with her. 

A korean friend shared her secrets of having beautiful, glowing skin.

1) diet- eating lots of vegetables is best.
2) take nutritional supplements
3) visit sauna- she says that sweating a lot opens up and cleans out your pores.
4) check your skincare products- emphasis on whitening products

Wow. Four easy steps to remember I must say..

This is all for now. I need to check what else is new at Etude House, get  a grab of the famous BB cream...
Etude House in SM Southmall Las Pinas

No comments:

Post a Comment